November 26–28, 2010 - Kripalu, Lenox, MA Many people spend years waiting for a “soul mate” to complete them. Others settle for unfulfilling relationships out of fear of being alone. This life-changing workshop lifts the social stigma of aloneness and provides a groundbreaking roadmap for gaining mastery of your own life so you can achieve a sense of wholeness and well-being on your own or in a relationship. In this powerful weekend with bestselling author, coach, and psychotherapist, Lauren Mackler, you will learn how to:
- Uncover the hidden roots of fear, low self-esteem, and self-sabotaging behaviors
- Become whole and complete on your own
- Build a loving, respectful, and caring relationship with yourself
- Develop a strong inner and outer support system
- Clarify your life vision and strategies to achieve it.
Rather than expecting someone else to complete you, learn how to become the partner you seek—your own cherished solemate! For people who are single, divorced, or seeking greater independence within their partnership. For more information or to register, click here.